I coordinate the Leeds gov design meets, a regular meet-up for people in and around Leeds who are designing and making public services. I am organising the next Leeds Gov Design meet for early April 2020.
I have two upcoming speaking engagements:
- A private one, on my running adventures in 2019
- A public one, on accessible products and services, at the next Product People North in May 2020
I currently have no spare time to take on any further “full time” mentoring. Sorry. Three people is as many as I can help at the mo. If you just need an hour to chat with someone about work I could squeeze something in though.
If you are interested in how I can help you or your organisation please get in touch.
In my free time I:
- am a dad
- watch films and sometimes get to watch TV programmes
- do gardening
- walk the dog
- help teach service design at Leeds Service Jams and Leeds GovJams
- guide young people to design and make with code and technology at Bradford CoderDojo
- am a part-time lecturer on design and communication at Leeds Beckett university
- write posts on my blog
- still support Grimsby Town Football Club
- try to follow Brooklyn Nets, despite the five hour time difference