I have left my studio head and board room life behind and these days work as a freelancer, usually doing service or product work (usually designing), eulogising-through-soft-coaching agile ways of working, sometimes helping look at operations stuff.
Currently I am mainly contracting as a service designer for Difrent at NHS BSA on the new NHS Jobs and Covid-19 responses, until the summer 2020. I am figuring out what I will be doing after that date.
I coordinate the Leeds gov design meets, a regular meet-up for people in and around Leeds who are designing and making public services.
I have no upcoming speaking engagements. Get in touch if you would like me to do something. If you have something specific in mind that is a good start too.
I offer up time to mentor through Mega Mentor. Do you need a mentor? Could you be a mentor? Check out the Mega Mentor website and all the mentors offering their time.
If you think I might be able to help you or your organisation please get in touch.
In my free time I:
- am a dad
- watch films and sometimes get to watch TV programmes
- do gardening
- walk the dog
- help teach service design at Leeds Service Jams and Leeds GovJams
- guide young people to design and make with code and technology at Bradford CoderDojo
- write posts on my blog
- still support Grimsby Town Football Club
- try to follow Brooklyn Nets, despite the five hour time difference